Preliminary Data Use Guidelines
All CCSB Interactome preliminary data is provided only to registered, individual users as verified Y2H binary, direct, unique protein-protein interaction pairs. The entire data set can be downloaded or searched for specific interactions. Prepublication data is not available for deposit in any public database.
All users are expected to observe the following guidelines when using preliminary, unpublished Interactome data from the CCSB:
- Registered users may freely download and analyze the entire data without restrictions. They may use CCSB Interactome data in publications focused around individual genes; however, there is a narrow 9-month "moratorium" on the publication of global analysis of CCSB Interactome data sets to allow CCSB the opportunity to publish first. Following the expiration of the moratorium period or publication by CCSB (whichever is first), publication of global analyses is unrestricted.
- The publication and presentation moratorium is expected to extend to all forms of public disclosure, including meeting abstracts, oral presentations, and formal electronic submissions to publicly accessible sites (e.g., public websites, web blogs, databases).
- Users are expected to acknowledge the following in all oral or written presentations, disclosures, or publications of the analyses:
- The Center for Cancer Systems Biology (CCSB) at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- The funding organization(s) that supported the work:
The National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) of NIH
The Ellison Foundation, Boston, MA
The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Strategic Initiative